Friday, March 9, 2007

MY Shoes Wishlist


These are my to die for wishlist. If someone will give them to me, il die feeling like Im in heaven. *Sighhhh*

Look at these shoes! These are definitely made for those glamorous sexy days , struttin your stuff on an invisible straight line! Ooohhh.. Wouldnt you love a pair like these.. Im certainly dying to have one!

I found where i can get it though. My jaw dropped to the floor, eager to know if they have my size... Unfortunately, it's sold out. Yes.. Sold out :( Uh huh.. no more left.. as far as i know that is.. *ssighhh* So unfair! Anyway, people who bought my size, can you please sell it to me?! Lol Of course, sell it for cheaper... :P


So, if things arent gonna get lucky (or unlucky?) , Look at these another pair of heaven! Or i mean pairs! The ultimate dainty, carefree look for the sexy ladies! Of course, dont forget those high heels that i can only dream of wearing... Not only because, my high heel days are numbered right now, but because these shoes i cannot find. Help! Where can i find these were its affordable??? :) Oh geez! The price of beautufil shoes are burrowing holes in my pocket.

And you havent seen these pairs yet! The devil wear these shoes mocking at everyone who cant have them including me:P

For the nights when you want some lovin' and attention!

For the days, when you want all eyes to be on you.

For those days, when you needed a boost of confidence!




But for days, when all you need is a casual yet glamorous look, here's something i want for myself. And nope, you cant have it:P

What more can you ask for when you have these??? Great for your jeans or i mean MY jeans. Perfect for your sexy little mini skirts, again, MY sexy mini skirts! Hehehe

AWwwww... But I dont have these... Too bad for me...:(

No comments: